Kid's Haven Childcare & Preschool, located in Buffalo, Minnesota is open Monday through Friday 5:30 AM until 6:30 PM throughout the year.
FLEXIBLE HOURLY RATES
|*If your child is here 9 + hours per day*|
|Age||First Child||Second Child (15% disc)||Third Child (30% disc)|
|*If your child is here 6-9 hours per day*|
|*If your child is here 3-6 hours per day*|
|*If your child is here 3 or less hours per day*|
STRAIGHT HOURLY RATES
INFANT - $10.50
PRESCHOOL - $8.75
TODDLER - $9.50
SCHOOL AGE - $8.25
INFANT - $265.00/ $70.00
PRESCHOOL - $230.00 / $60.00
TODDLER - $250.00/$65.00
SCHOOL AGE - $200.00/ $55.00
Before a child is enrolled, an up-to-date immunization record is required or notarized documentation for the immunization to be exempted. It must remain current while attending Kid's Haven. It is required by the state of Minnesota that we have a health care summary signed by a physician stating that the child enrolling has had a physical examination within 6 months prior to enrollment. The child's immunization records are also required. It is your responsibility to keep these records updated.
We offer a multi-child discount depending on the program that your children are enrolled in. Discounts range from 15-30% off your second and third child's tuition rates. Please see our rate schedule to determine the discount that will apply.
- Cot Permission Form (one years old & older)
- Child Photo & Video Release
- Infants Daily Schedule (for infants only)
- Toddlers Daily Schedule (for toddlers only)
- KidsVision Password Authorization Form
- Healthcare Summary Medical Release
- Preschool Bus Form (optional - if child will be getting on bus)
- School Age Bus Form (optional - if child will be getting on bus)
- Payment Policy
- Registration Form
- Current Immunization Record from Health Care Professional
Kid's Haven Child Care and Preschool requires a two-week written notice when planning to withdraw your child from the center. Parents are responsible for the contracted rate for these two weeks, whether our services are used or not.
Yes, we do take state assistance.