Kid's Haven provides child care and preschooling for all children without regard to race, creed, religion, sex, or economic level. Therefore, we welcome all children with open arms. Admission includes the completion of registration form, permission slips, and health care summary. The registration fee is due at this time.
It is required by the State of Minnesota that we have a health care summary signed by a physician stating the child enrolling has had a physical examination within six months prior to enrollment. A record on immunization is also required. It is your responsibility to keep these updated.
Kid's Haven carries general liability insurance. Our insurance covers all enrolled children while participating in all of our activities. The parents' insurance is primary, with Kid's Haven's being secondary.
Prior to a child's start date the following must be returned to Kids Haven:
- Cot Permission Form (one years old & older)
- Child Photo & Video Release
- Infants Daily Schedule (for infants only)
- Toddlers Daily Schedule (for toddlers only)
- KidsVision Password Authorization Form
- Healthcare Summary Medical Release
- Payment Policy
- Registration Form
- Current Immunization Record from Health Care Professional